Pages

Saturday 15 September 2012

Life without liberty is like a body without soul.


When King Faisal cut off oil supplies and deprived the west from oil in October 73 and said his famous quote/saying, " We and our ancestors survived on dates and milk and we will return to them again."

On that day Henry Kissinger -Minister of foreign affairs- visited him to try to pull him back from his decision. He said in his memoirs that when he met King Faisal in Jeddah he was sad so he made a joke and told King Faisal, " My plane ran out of oil so will your majesty order it to get supplied with oil and we are ready to pay at international rates ? "
He continued in his memoir saying that King Faisal didnt laugh and raised his head and looked at him and said,

" And I'm an old man who wishes to pray in Al-Aqsa before I die so will you help me in my wish ? "

SHARE IT PEOPLE!!!
so the people can aware with this..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll